- Organised STTP on “Geospectrum interface & its applications to Civil Engineering”, 11th to 15th July 2011.
- Organised seminar on “ Waterproofing” by Dr Fixit for Civil Engg students in Feb 2014
- Organised guest lecture on “ Stress Management” delivered by Mr Shekhar Kunte in August 2013
- Many students from the department have gone abroad for their higher studies.
- Sponsored three faculties to complete their masters program.
- Sponsored two faculties to pursue Ph. D program
- Arranged demonstration of modern surveying instruments for Second year students.
- Upgradation of departmental library by addition of no. of text books.
- Erdos Fiza and Abhinav Kaul (B.E. Civil 2013-14) won the 1st prize at iTantra 2014 at TSEC, Bandra for presenting a technical paper on “Design of G+40 Structure Using Various Softwares”.
- Taqdis Irfan Shaikh and Sayed Zuber Aziz Ahmed (B.E. Civil 2013-14) presented a paper at RAYS 2014 at RCOE, Bandra for presenting a technical paper on “Static and Dynamic Analysis of Wind Load”.
- Shaikh Mohammed Nomaan, Ansari Shakeel Akhtar, Babude Goas and Chaudhari Sirajuddin (B.E. Civil 2013-14) has been offered an internship at Western Railways under the guidance of Executive Engineer Mr. B. K. Kushwaha
- Khan Ahsan, Salmani Ibadur , Akai Mudassir, and Pandita Ashish won fourth place in TECHKRITI 14, IIT Kanpur, for Bridge Designing.