The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication organized various short term training programs and workshops.
- STTP on Marvels of Microwave and Optical fiber Communication in the year 2011.
- Workshop on Robotics and automation was organized in the year 2012.
- Workshop on Android Technology and applications in the year 2012.
Prof. Junaid Mandviwala :
A. Published three papers in various international journals.
- Image compression using compressive sensing in TCET 2011.
- Satellite Image compression using compressive sensing in IJGTI-2012.
- Parallel Enhanced Steady state genetic algorithm for Time tabling problem in IJGTI 2012.
- Application of parallel genetic algorithm for Exam time tabling problem in IJSER Sep 2012 having impact factor of 1.4.
B. Best teacher award in Rizvi college of Engineering for the year 2013- 14.
C. Working as a publicity chair for ICGTI – 2014.
D. Organized a STTP on the Marvels of Microwave and Optical fiber Communication.
E. Project Guided at UG Level : 10
Prof. S. Sadasivam :
- Helped organizing 4 STTPs in Rizvi College of Engineering.
- Helped and coordinated in starting IETE and ISTE chapters in Rizvi College of Engineering.
- Presented 4 technical papers in International conferences of IETE and Instrument Society of India.
- Delivered a technical talk (guest speaker) on International telecomm day at the Institution of Engineers India, Maharashtra State Centre in 2010.
- Helped in ICGTIs of Rizvi College of engineering.
Prof. Nayna Dahatonde:
- Presented and published her research paper titled “Compression of hyperspectral image using SPIHT algorithm” at the NCNTE 2012 National Conference on Nascent Technologies in the Engineering Fields at Mumbai organized on Feb 24-25 2012 and also got third prize for the same.
Prof.Arunkumar Mishra :
- Published his research paper titled “HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SURVEILLANCE BY UNSUPERVISED LEARNING” at International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Cloud Computing, ISSN: 2321-4058 Volume- 1, Issue- 2 November-2013in Delhi, India. The extended version of the paper was also indexed in DRJI, DOAJ, Jour Informatics, Google Scholar etc.
- Worked and coordinated well in organising various college events like technical and STTP events on behalf of electronics and telecommunication department.
- Attended and actively worked in 1st, 2nd and 3rdInternational Conference on Global Technology Initiatives held by the college.
Prof. Aqsa Temrikar :
- Published a paper on overview of OFDM system in International conference at TCET in Feb 2011.
- Published a paper on simulation of OFDM systems using MATLAB at TCET in Feb 2011.
- Published a Journal proceeding in ISOR on OFDM systems and PAPR reduction Method ( SLM ).
- Published a journal proceeding in IJSER, 2013 on hardware implementation of OFDM system & PAPR reduction method, 2013.
Prof. Usamah Shabbir Ahmed:
- Worked as coordinator for workshop on Android Apps in Rizvi College of Engineering.
- Attended international conferences and workshops on behalf of EXTC Dept / Rizvi College of Engineering.
- Coordinated in various college activities such as technical events, cultural events etc.
- Delivered seminar on Discrete wavelet transform and Smart meter technologies.
Prof. Viaks Dubey:
- Presented 2 technical papers in National conferences in Pune.
- Coordinated and worked in college International conferences ICGTI.2011.
- Coordinated and worked in STTPs organized in 2011.
Prof. Mohammed Juned :
- Worked on Implementation of Fixed WiMax( 802.16 d ) with Tata Communications Limited.
- Organized Workshop on Android Apps in Rizvi College of Engineering.
- Best Presenter award in Rizvi College of Engineering.
In the year 2011-12
5 students cleared the Gate Exams
7 students have registered for Master’s program in foreign universities
In the year 2012 – 13
Three students cleared the Gate Exams
8 students have registered for Master’s program in foreign universities
In the year 2013- 14
Three students cleared the Gate Exams
12 students are registering for Master’s program in foreign universities